Thursday, May 21, 2009

1st early bday celebration +farewell...

tq to my dearest sister n brother...
so happy n memories in 2day...
having this kind of gathering....
i so appreciate what i having now...
i just k say tq for all...


tq the cake...


tq for present..


tq for drinks..total rm151.90...


tq the kiss...


tq the hugs...
tq you all are wonderful passing in my life...
i so happy for my early 22 years bdays..
but my dear sister....
really take 22 small candle...
make my whole bday cake just seen the candle oli..
omg!!!
erm....i will not get cold at uk dy...
bec ur presents all so usable...
got groove...scarf...stocking....
i k keep warming there....
when i using it i will remember all of ur de...
muacks...
miss u all....
good night also....
make all of ur will be tire on 2mr wrking oo...paiseh!
but my dear frezs....really really touching in 2day

No comments:

Post a Comment